Monday, November 1, 2010

Aristocracy.com

This is actually pretty funny. For some reason this blog has been having problems showing up in google. Today I looked for it, just going to google and typing in aboyandhistv.blogspot.com, and finally it came up with results and actually linked here. There were the expected result of my other blog and my twitter, but the funny thing was Aristocracy.com. Acristocracy looks like it is some kind of site that shows recent political pages. I guess by using the word inauguration as the title of my last post they found it and put it on their page. I think it is really funny. If you click the read more link it brings you here. They took the links to all the pictures in the post and even one of the videos. I think it is funny. Here is a screen shot from their home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment