Saturday, July 28, 2012

Chomemote

I just wanted to talk about one of the coolest things I have seen for Google TV recently.  It is the Chrome browser extension Chromemote. It looks like a port directly from the Android app Google TV Remote. If you are used to the app it is pretty awesome. I would personally want some different skin, but it rocks. I love being able to use my actual keyboard to search for things. I have only used it for a day, but it is very convenient for doing homework and watching something for noise in the background.

Overall I recommend Chromemote to everyone with a laptop and a Google TV. Open up Chrome and get the extension here.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the awesome feedback. I am the developer of Chromemote and I would love to hear more about your skin preference!

    ReplyDelete