Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chrome to TV

The new Google TV is a bit glitchy, and I wish the clock was on the other side of the home screen, but so far fun. What I want to meantion that most people would probably never find is Chrome to TV.

There is a chrome extention called Chrome to Phone, that pushes a site from your chrome browser to your phone, if you need to leave or something. They incorporated it into Google TV, so now when you have a youtube video on your computer you can push it straight to the TV with only a click of one button. That simple feature might be the nicest of all the updates, and it isn't even advertised.

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic. I use Chrome to Phone on a daily basis. Great to hear that feature is on GoogleTV as well.

    Do you have a DLNA media server? If so, are you having any issues with streaming video content? I'm a Revue user, so I'm still awaiting my update.

    ReplyDelete